About Me

Russia
My name is Chris, and i'm not very good at rubik's cubes, but don't judge me for that. Anyway, here are my digital graphics works.

9 November 2010

Second album cover

This is the cover to my second album, Still Asking. However, it's pretty boring and not that inspiring and is a bit of a leap visually in comparison to my previous album, so i've decided it's just a preliminary image.
The original image.

My second attempt at my second album. It looks smoother (slightly) and i quite like it, but it seems just too plain, and not in conjunction with the previous album, although it still has that air of pretentious-ness and mock-emo that i was aiming for. I achieved this by taking the above image and duplicating it. I then flipped the copy so i was facing myself. I used the eraser to clear the background and then fill it gray. I then painted the speechbubbles and added the text. I used the hue and saturation tool to make the copy (left) completely black, but because the paint and speech bubbles were still on the same layer as the right one, i had to use the fill tool again, and thus ended up with the finished image. Also, when erasing the background, i used it also to alter the faces so it looked like two other people, rather than just myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment