About Me

Russia
My name is Chris, and i'm not very good at rubik's cubes, but don't judge me for that. Anyway, here are my digital graphics works.

23 November 2010

PostSecret Banner

This is my banner for Postsecret. It's taken me literally weeks to upload, so i just decided to re-save the file and now it's finally worked. What i basically did was copy the images straight from the site and paste them into photoshop (after re-sizing them). It started off with one layer per image but due to pacing issues it quickly increases to several per layer to make it more visually arresting. I then painted the whole thing black to make it look like it was fading. I then pasted the postsecret logo onto it, and reversed the layers, and with the eraser, it looks like it's fading away. I'm reasonably proud of this, but it looks quite choppy as it fades away.

No comments:

Post a Comment