About Me

Russia
My name is Chris, and i'm not very good at rubik's cubes, but don't judge me for that. Anyway, here are my digital graphics works.

5 October 2010

Breaking news..!

This is my newspaper i created using the animal face task.

This is my frame grid I used as the basis for my design, with the guide lines there to help me.

Now I have added the picture from my previous post, The Baratoise, and have made up a story to go with it.
Don't worry though...it's untrue. Currently.

Now i have added two actual stories that appeared this week, one about the owner of the Segway tragically dying (In a segway accident) and the other about a new iPad rival.
This is the finished product. While all of the bottom stories are actually true, the ones on the top, thankfully are not. I thought it would be more fun that way. Overall i'm pleased with it, while it isn't the prettiest looking newspaper ever created. I liked writing the story, an i could have written at least an A4 page of it, not to mention all of the absurd smaller stories on the top. I think i would like to use more pictures, and have a better logo than my current one, but i had trouble importing them into place, although that one picture of the Playbook does look a little out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment