About Me

Russia
My name is Chris, and i'm not very good at rubik's cubes, but don't judge me for that. Anyway, here are my digital graphics works.

21 September 2010

Animal Face






This is a picture of a harmless kitty i used to implant my facial features onto with Photoshop. I used the crop tools and layers to make his horrific creature possible.








Next, i decided to combine America's current president Barrack Obama, and a Giant tortoise. This is a screen shot of me attempting to balance the colour, i was attempting to make his skin look a little more gray so as to match the tortoise's.



First i had to remove the reptiles features, i.e its eyes and nose and mouth. It is now ready for combining.



I have successfully  copied Mr. Obama's features onto the animal, and they are now ready to be morphed.


The items have had the excess around them erased on another layer so they look more natural. There is still a while more to do before it looks slightly more realistic.

This is my finished product. I call it the Baratoise. Overall I'm reasonably pleased with it, although the nose still needs some work, however if i erased anymore i would lose all sense of distinctiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment